Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 02: Come On In!

On this day in 2006 at Disneyland, a 12-year-old from Colorado named Emmalee Mason became the honorary two-billionth person to visit a Disney theme park!
Amidst a blast of colorful streamers and music, a surprised Emmalee was presented with a giant gold key and a lifetime pass to all 11 Disney theme parks around the world. During the rest of her visit on May 2, she and her family received a private photo session with Mickey Mouse, an exclusive tour of both Anaheim parks, and a ride on the Matterhorn Bobsleds with Mickey. Emmalee also took part in Disneyland's 50th Anniversary parade as Grand Marshal.

"Wow! I'm in shock ... I'm so happy! I am just so surprised ... I didn't think that I would be the 2 billionth guest ... this kind of stuff never happens to me!" -Emmalee Mason

Take an honorary visit of more May 02 Disney history HERE.

No comments: